Wednesday, August 31, 2005

E-mail from 8-31

Well hello there my sassy sex slave!! To tell you the truth, I was really looking forward towards last night's encounter which I had been scheming/planning all day.
As I was arranging the bedroom ie: blankets and sheets tossed aside, toys cleaned, picking out what I want you to wear etc. I found your little white cotton outfit.
You know the one that can barely hold your big tits, in reality most of your huge hangers were spilling out! The one that ends at the top of your now, oh so smooth and bald pussy. (Which is another hot tale for another day!!!) Picking out your new pink and white striped panties, I knew I was going to be able to see your fantastic round
ass and your now slick, always soaked box as you walked around swallowing your second favorite drink..wine. As I went to lay out your skimpy outfit on the bed, I noticed a big long rip on the right side, this was perfect for what I had planned for you. As the night wore on my anxiety and cock grew steadily. Fucking you so much lately has forged my cock into a perpetual semi boner but last night it was feeling especially fat and full. Ordering you up to bed, with all the lights off, and telling you to pretend to be asleep when I come up. Letting your emotions build, I intentionally waited a good 5-7 minutes before quietly racing up the stairs. Seeing you lying there all vulnerable and innocent got my dong going!! Creeping up behind you I grabbed your throat with one hand and covered your mouth with the other. Whispering harshly in your ear I said," Don't make a sound, do exactly as I command and I will not hurt you." Your whole body went ridged! I slipped a black eye mask on you and told you to start rubbing you pussy over your little tight undies. Make those panties soaking wet from your dripping cunt juices, I commanded. You worked your hot box to a fevered pitch and soon I could see your panties change to a darker color! They were soaked and I mean really soaked!!. As I was watching you work your pussy, My hands seemed to have found your swelled breasts. I was squeezing and trying to pull on those rock hard nipples but your attire was prohibiting me from gaining full access. Not for long. Grabbing the thin tear I starting ripping your teddie to shreds! Out pop your tits and in pops my hard cock. Right down your throat! I hold your head and throat while pushing my engorged member all the way in. You take it all and my cum filled balls dangle over your chin. I rip my cock out and you gasp for air.
I let you have one gulp then drove my prick home again. This time I start fucking your red lipped mouth. In and out, faster and faster. All the while your panties getting wetter and wetter. I begin to smell your over heated pussy. Pulling my saliva covered cock from your mouth, I spank your face and tits with my stiff meat. It was time for the panties to come off!! Reaching around your killer ass I slowly inch your panties off and boy are they soaked. Just what I wanted! Telling you to sit up and pull on your nipples, I take your panties and put them over your head, carefully making sure the wettest part goes into your mouth. "Suck on your pussy juices while I do the same," I croaked. Laying you back down I quickly positioned myself between your silky smooth thighs. My face inches from your gleaming bald fuck hole. Placing your legs on my shoulders and driving them up and out, your pussy lunges forward into my eagerly awaiting mouth. My tongue finds its mark and I begin to lap up the same juices you are sucking on!! Peeling back your hairless smooth lips, I find the little man in the boat. (thank goodness he's in a boat or he would have drowned!!) As your hips buck and your ass squirms, my hold on your legs is vice like and you can not escape. Your muffled moans turn to heavy gasps as you try and suck air through your pussy soaked panties. Your hips shudder as you convulse with a thunderous orgasm. A blast of thick cum engulfs my mouth and face. I drink it up. Sliding up your body, I ram my cum caked tongue into your panty stuffed mouth tongues find each other. I make you suck mine. Grabbing your ass I flip you over. "Get that ass in the air and keep it there!! I say as I've positioned myself between your legs,my pulsating cock only inches from your steaming count. Finding the panties at the back of you neck, (the really drenched side still in your mouth) I grab a hold of them and pull tight. Your head comes up as I thrust my enraged cock deep inside you. You scream with delight!! I spread your cheeks wide and continue my assault on your spoiled little pussy. Wave after wave rocks your world as you cum again and again.
With an almost eerie rythem I spank you ass cheeks to my own pleasure romp. Letting you slump to the bed, I give you little time before I'm dragging you to the edge of the bed where I dump you over and onto the floor. "You're not done yet little girl. Sit up and take my pussy soaked cock in you mouth." Spitting the panties out you quickly grab my cock and stuff it in your mouth. I fuck you face slow then fast, never pulling it out. I wildly pull my cock from your mouth and unleash an incredible load of cum all over your face, lips dripping, chin covered, some splattered on your tits. You Looking up and me looking down, a breath and twinkle and you now what that means.......


See you tonight!!! I can't wait!!!
Love M (G signs his e-mails as M for master)

Married with Sex version of this whole day

G has promised to try and finish the story of the day is he has time :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Camilla said...

WOW!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home