Tuesday, August 23, 2005

E-mail from 8-23-05

Hello my sexy love slave, my mind and body is so full of lust and desire that I am having trouble concentrating on anything besides your incredibly hot body.
Holding you strongly as you literally shake in my rough grasp, the heat of you body radiates through me sending everyone of my nerve endings on fire! Having you grind your wet and sticky pussy all over my face as I stretch my tongue as far as I can up inside your hot box, I gulp down as much of your love juices as I can get. Forcibly holding your neck and hair as I ram my hard cock down your throat, I watch as your eyes roll up into your head, your mouth (with those smoldering red lips) sucking, licking, working my thick, pulsating manhood to a frenzy!! And OH those tits!! I'm going to suck, lick, pull those taut nipples till I hear you scream with pain and pleasure!! Your ripe plump ass is in for a full evening of attention!!!! Seeing your forbidden tight love hole stretched to it's limits as I slowly force my eagerly awaiting cock inside. The soft and not so soft yelps of pain as I push farther and deeper into your ass. I can stand it no longer and start to pump faster and deeper. Your beginning moans now turn to slightly muffled screams as I hold onto you with all my might, ramming my inflamed cock still deeper into your tight ass. Finally you can take no more and I release you. Quickly grabbing your hair and face, I pump my cock with a thunderous fury unleashing a tremendous blast of cum which splatter your tongue and lips. As cum drips down you chin and onto your big tits, I lay you down on you back and precede to enter your still unsatisfied cunt. I quickly enter your hot cunt and fuck you deep and fast. You rocket to a quivering climax and a smile appears on your pretty cum covered face. I gasp, trying to catch my breath, and I see you with a raw, wicked gleam in your eye that can only mean one thing......


See you tonight my SLS
Master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home