Monday, August 22, 2005

E-mail from 8-22-05

Well hello there my incredibly sexy slave, my cock is stiff and swollen just thinking about last night!! Seeing your tight ass assaulted while you gasp in pain/
pleasure convulsions. Ramming my hard cock in your steamy, wet, pussy feeling the other cock in your asshole drove me wild!! Fucking you madly and spanking that
fine round ass till it was red and sore sent me into ecstasy! I am going to look for the correct length of you ass toy so I can watch you sink it into your tight little hole, while I play with you big tits and pull on those huge, erect nipples. I want to hear you pant and moan with each inch disappearing into your forbidden hole. I suggest you find time for a quick nap. I am more than hungry. You have brought out an explosion of primal urges that demand to be satisfied. Just thinking about you flicking your tongue all around my engorged member right before I squirted hot cum all over your pretty face is driving me wild with desire!!!!!!!!
I'm going to ravish your entire body, paying special attention to your fiery, juicy awesome tasting pussy. Just thinking about driving my tongue as far as I can into your love canal while holding your arms down as you squirm and beg to be let go. Never! I'm going to take you whether you want it or not!! Climbing up to you face, still holding you down, I force my tongue into your mouth and make you suck on it. Making you taste you own hot juices as my cock enters your soaked pussy. I am going
to fuck you long, hard, and deep!! Your cries will fall on deaf ears as I have my way with you over and over again. There's nothing you will be able to do to stop me.
You will be under my total control and I will use you as I see fit. Your pleasures will be what I tell you they will be!! So be prepared and get your mind right, or not, it's up to you. I will forcibly take you on either account. I am only giving you this info because I truly love you, my sultry sex slave. Please don't confuse my love with my primal urges that demand attention. Remember you are mine to do as I please. I can't wait to ravage you!!!! See you tonight.

Love M. (note G signs his e-mail as M, for master)

ps I have lots of things I want to do to you!

Married with Sex version of this whole day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home