Thursday, August 25, 2005

E-mail from 8-25

Salutations my insatiable Sex Slave, Parts of last night were pretty incredible, like watching you force that big, long ribbed dildo into your tight asshole. Seeing you pull your ass checks wider and wider so you could gain access to your most virgin like hole, all the while my cock growing stiffer and hotter. Your little moans of pain being stifled by your own pussy soaked panties I made you jam in your mouth. And soaked they were! Watching you greedily suck the cunt juice out of your panties and fucking yourself in the ass with a big dildo had my cock at full attention!!! Rock hard I needed to replace those panties with my more than ready prick. Pulling your panties from your mouth I plunged my cock down your throat. All the while telling you " deeper! put that fucking dildo all the way in!" As I'm fucking your mouth, your bright red lips start to clamp down around my cock with vacuum like suction. With one hand clenched in your hair and another around your throat, I drive my enflamed cock deeper and faster down your throat. Your hands are busy, one fucking your ass and the other rubbing your wet cunt. Before I blow my hot load down your throat
I needed to fuck that hot, juicy pussy!! Flipping you over, with your ass still full, I spank that fine, round ass making you cry out. My cock is on fire as I enter your swollen pussy!! You begin to thrust your hips at my cock, a message from your body I can read so well.. FUCK ME HARD AND DEEP!! I eagerly consented. With one hand on the dildo stuffed in your ass and the other groping your ass cheeks, I pounded that pussy till you exploded 3 times!! It took all my will power not to do the same, but I had other intentions. While on your second orgasm you had already swung a hand around and ripped the long dong out of you ass. I new you wanted me to fuck you in ass and you even begged for it, but like I said I had a different plan. Without any warning I rammed my glistening hard cock right into your slightly lubed ass. The searing pain was even too much for you to take. You shot off my cock screaming from the pain. I gave you a moment then forced you down on your back and stuffed a pillow under your head and my cock was headed for your mouth again. I got you to suck on it just before I exploded hot cum all over your pretty face. Thinking of your red lips coated with my cum is making my cock hard again. Tonight I am going to create a comfortable place for you to sit with your mouth about 30 inches from the ground. Yes, that's right, my cock height! I think I need to hand cuff your hands behind your back when I decide to fuck your mouth. I want to see a dildo in each hole while I fuck your pretty face. I can't wait to fuck your hot cunt with your ass in the air. Dildo sticking out and your ass cheeks all red from the spanking you are going to receive. I think I will put you over my knee and give you the proper spanking your awesome ass so richly deserves!! Maybe a ball gag while I spank you, just so I can hear your muffled screams!! I can't wait to take you tonight!! So be a good little sex slave and do what Master says!!! See you tonight and be prepared to be used!! I have many things I want and will do to you tonight!!!!!

M

Married with Sexes version here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home