Wednesday, August 24, 2005

E-mail from 8-24

Well hello my gorgeous sex slave. My body and mind are having sexual withdrawals. Just being away from you for more that a couple hours is all it takes for my mind to start projecting the wildest & nastiest images of you. Just the mere thought of you wiggling your naked round ass in the air gets my cock jump started. Of course from there my growing cock and over active mind start working as one. My thoughts have turned completely onto the things I want and will do to you.Having gotten you in the proper frame of mind, with the house all to ourselves, (kids in bed hours ago) I stare down at your smoking hot body that you have sexually wrapped up in a very slutty way. Your lips are redder than ever, your huge tits with their rock like nipples are standing at full attention and attention they will soon get. The hunger in your eyes is evident as you see the lustful expression on my face as well as the growing bulge between my legs. As you lay upon the bed, my hands are already on the prowl. I find your big tits and squeeze them. I pull one out and suck on the already erect nipple. I suck and suck till I hear the first on many moans escape your mouth. Your cunt is soaked and I haven't even touched it!! I can smell your hot juices. My cock grows harder as the scent permeates my body. I rub and squeeze your cunt through your ever wetter panties. The very panties that will end up in your mouth to stifle the screams that are sure to follow. Having made you take you soaked panties off and stuff them in your own mouth, I produce your favorite ass toy. Your eyes grow wide as I command you to lube it up and stuff it in you ass. I sit back and watch as you slowly insert inch by inch of that dildo up your tight asshole. My cock is a rock and can't be held back too much longer. As your ass is getting filled I have removed your pussy soaked panties from you mouth and replaced them with my aching cock. You wrap your red lips around
my shaft and slowly start sucking pulling my cock deeper and deeper into your mouth. Your pussy is on fire by now and is in much needed attention. I pull my cock from your mouth, where it will return, but first your hot, steamy cunt needs a good fucking. I flip you over and glide my thick prick right in. I go all the way in and I hear a lustful, pleasure moan. I grab a hold of your ass toy and start to move it in and out to the rhythm of my cock fucking your over heated pussy. In moments I am thrusting harder and harder. You start to buck and scream. I feel your cum shoot all over my engorged cock. I keep pumping harder and harder. You unleash A second primal scream and stop. You body is quivering but I take no heed. I drag you onto the floor where I ram my pussy soaked cock into your mouth. Your lips are still fiery red and this makes my cock even harder. With your arms at your sides I fuck your hot little mouth until I am ready to explode. I pull out and shoot my hot load all down your open mouth and cover your pretty face too. I quickly put your legs in the air and slam my still ridged cock into your cunt. I fuck you fast and furious looking down on your cum soaked face. The bouncing of my violent love making makes the cum run down your chin. I take my hands and rub the cum all over your face and tits. You grab my fingers and stuff them in your mouth, licking and sucking my cum. You explode in an unexpected orgasm that curls your toes. I roll off you and there I see that oh so familiar smile creeping onto you face and you know what that means....


I can hardly stand the wait. See you and feel you soon!!!!
M (remember that G signs his e-mails M for Master)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home